N o t h i n g a b o u t m e

Thursday, January 18, 2007

M e, m y s e l f a n d M E!

I want a damn black Macbook!
I want a freaking Xbox 360!
I am not 21 neither am i 25.
I love Orange and Black.
I have no idea where to find Black Roses.
I love alcohol.
I think Red Hot Chilli Peppers rawk!
I am sleepy but i still have to finish this blog!
I never blogged before in my life, and i never thought i would be FORCED to do so in University!(nothing personnal just filling up words and space)
I wake up at 3am and find cockroaches in my kitchen... like wth man!
I like fancy cars and traveling at high speeds (ppssstt. my top speed was 234km/h heading to KL... beat that bitch!)
I had 6 speeding ticketing heading up to KL (of which i paid for 2 of them)
I really hate maths.
Oh my god i still have to write so much more?!
I love alcohol...
I am a fan of New York Yankees (NOT, who are you kidding they suck!)
I have a new 'gf'.... She has 2 19 inch eyes, a wide black aluminium body. She can store 250 Gig of data and comes with 6 exchangeble slots. She is fast, powered by a 8800 Geforce and surround sound too for the extra tweek.

Did i fail to mention i am an alcoholic?

I live with my parents and rent a space at zouk.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Don't you just hate it when your gf gives you the blue screen of death (crashes)? :P

Sarah said...

can i come and crash with you at zouk when i get kicked out of my house? LOL.