N o t h i n g a b o u t m e

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

QotW10: 2nd Death


Second life i think my features dont actually look a lot like me. But well its kinda a 20% fit dont you think?


This is the first place i travelled to and i found a damn cool dino statue and decided to take a pic in front of it. hahaha also cause i coundt teleport anywhere else!


Me just chilling around in an underswear shop... dont ask me why i was there but i couldnt buy anything cause i had no money whatever... donations are welcomed!

White hair is a symbol of the old wise owl. My avatar does not really resemble me that much, it was kinda a chore even to get him to look like that. Delaroche was a french assassin in one of the books that i read a million years ago and his character was portrayed as someone who was myterious and discreet, he never left a shadow when he walked. My myterious nature lead me to play the role in second life, and the clothing was designed by none other than me! not bad i have to say for someone who does not know how to sew.

No comments: